YOU DID IT – THANKS!
What’s My Next Step? Based on your answers, it looks like you’re a good fit for the colonoscopy study! To finish your enrollment and get started with the study, you still need to do a few more steps:
You will receive an email with two different links — One link is to participate on your smartphone or other mobile device (such as a tablet). The other link gives you the option to participate using a website on a desktop or laptop computer if you prefer.
Be sure to check your spam folder
If you want to use your smartphone/ tablet for this study:
- Click the link in your email for the study app.
- This link will take you to a page where you can then click to download the free app.
- Follow the instructions to download the app to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded, you can open it and create an account.
- The app will guide you through additional tasks you need to complete for the study.
If you want to use your desktop/laptop for this study:
- Click the link in your email for the study website.
- Create an account.
- The website will guide you through additional tasks you need to complete for the study.
If you need any help submitting the form or downloading the app, please call: 1-833-239-6515.
About the Study:
You can be part of a research study to help develop a non-invasive colorectal cancer screening test.
Volunteers 55 and older that have never had a colonoscopy have the opportunity to receive up to $575 for their participation in a new research. (You will be required to have a colonoscopy scheduled prior to receiving any payment for participation in the study.)
Participants will be required to collect a stool sample with an at-home specimen kit and then get their colonoscopy, as is a recommended screening after 45. Participants will also need to keep track of their progress using the Health Storylines™ mobile app or browser website. To learn more about the app, click here.
This study will inform research related to colorectal cancer screening.
What to Expect:
Feel free to share this with your family and friends who could benefit from this research.
At 1nHealth, we hope you’re as excited as we are to build the future of health together.